Cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies in the hard disk only during the current session occupying a space of minimum memory and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any class of specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard disk at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept as standard cookies and, independently thereof, allow or prevent security settings temporary cookies or stored.
Without your express consent –by activating cookies in your browser– we do not link in the cookies the data memorized with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies uses this website?
- Cookies techniques: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Cookies customization: Are those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined based on a series of criteria in the user terminal as such would be the language, the type of browser through which accesses the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookies analysis: Are those well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. It analyzes your browsing on our web site in order to improve the offer of products or services that you offer.
- Commercial Cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage the most effective way possible the offer of advertising spaces that there are on the web page, adapting the content of the ad content requested service or use they make of our website. To do this we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your profile navigation.
- Cookies behavioral advertising: Are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, in your case, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information of user behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing develop a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third party Cookies: The Web of Finance Mobile may use third-party services that, on behalf of the Owner, to collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services relating to Website activity and other Internet services.
We also use Doofinder, service of search of the intelligent web, property of the Doofinder, SL, limited company, with registered office in calle General Pardiñas, 70, 1 B, 28006 Madrid (Spain), registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid in volume 27.661, Folio 90, Section 8, Sheet M-498464 Inscription 1st, with C. I. F. B-85996932 and that is the owner of the website located at the domain doofinder.com.
Also, we use Onesignal, such as service notifications, the property of OneSignal, Inc. A company domiciled in 2194 Esperanca Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95054.
Can you allow, block or delete cookies installed on your equipment by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Last modification: July 26, 2019